Learn about what the requirements are to be a contractor or vendor for HomeTeam Property Management.
Vendor Application Requirements
- Proof of General Liability Insurance.
- Completed W-9 Form as required by the IRS http://www.irs.gov/pub/irs-pdf/fw9.pdf
- If you have employees you must provide proof of workers compensation insurance naming HomeTeam Property Management as a Certificate Holder.
- Copy of a valid Contractor license if it applies to your trade or if your company is legally obligated to carry one for your trade in your geographic area.
Vendor Application Expectations
- Provide, in a professional manner, only those services you are qualified and licensed to perform.
- Provide all goods and services in a timely manner.
- Treat all company representatives, owners and tenants in a courteous and respectful manner.
- Communicate job statuses with company representatives in a timely manner.
- Provide professional and detailed invoices and estimates.
Vendor Application Form
To be considered, please submit a vendor application form.
- Services provided are frequently inspected for quality. Property owners and tenants will be surveyed for satisfaction with your goods and/or services.
- Services may be suspended, terminated, or no longer considered for future retention if any deficiencies or complaints are noted.
- Review Vendor FAQs for commonly asked questions or contact our main office at (619) 872-7368.