I am in the military and have received orders or PCS and need to break the lease. What is the process?

Contact your property management office as soon as possible and provide them with a copy of your orders, along with your anticipated move date. You will also want to provide your 30 day notice in writing and return the option for a pre-move out inspection if you have requested one. You will be given instructions on preparing to turn over the property, cancelling your utilities, and turning over your keys and possession of the unit.